Monday, August 17, 2015

Current Favorite Things pt. 1

For a long time I've wanted to read this book by the lovely, and hilarious Tina Fey, so I picked up a copy the other day at Barnes and Noble. 
It's exactly as the reviews say, extremely funny, incredibly raw, and a new take on how to write a memoir. 

A couple weeks ago it was my birthday, these were some of my spoils: 

A sloth tea diffuser from my pseudo brother Erik, I use it every day. 

Some beautiful bedding from my momma 
Check out this Boston Terrier pillow here at my shop!!

A gift card to Joanns that I used to purchase this book about marketing on social media. Plus this brilliant book on typography from the wonderful Rachel Dillman (You'll meet her later on in this blog).
Cheers, hope everyone is enjoying the tail end of this horrifically hot weather in the Great Northwest, 
Morgan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment