Friday, October 30, 2015

Pip's Original Donuts with My Katies

Today I went to Pip's Original Donuts with two of my closest friends, Katie and Katie. 
We got a lot of donuts 
Here are some Nutella donuts



These ones in the picture above were my favorite!!! They were Maple and Bacon flavored, honestly the tastiest donuts I have ever beheld. 





Katie J got a chai tea sampler, it was pretty delicious if you're a big fan of chai. 


They had the sweetest little handmade pillows that said Pips on them. 


One even had an embroidered picture of the front of the shop!!


Their bathroom had a really cool wall made of mismatched tiles. 



We had a great time!! 
And remember, everyone, you belong at Pip's!! 

(Portland, Oregon, United States) 


Cheers, Morgan 


Also, we saw a bear sized dog 





No comments:

Post a Comment