Saturday, January 23, 2016

Diy laptop sleeve

Supplies: 
- fabric (approx 1/2 yard)
- sharp scissors
- sewing machine and thread
- zipper (12-14" depending on the laptop) 

Step one cut fabric according to whatever laptop you've got, I'm using my 13" MacBook Pro for this tutorial. 
You'll have two equal sized pieces of fabric here. 


Step two: sew zipper on to the top part of both pieces of fabric so the pretty side is sitting right with the zipper. I don't have a zipper foot so I'm just going for it with an ordinary foot. 


Step three: sew two pieces together along the sides (make sure you're doing this with the inside out so the seams are hidden)


Step four: sew the bottom of the sleeve (still inside out) and you're finished! 


Here's another sleeve I made for my Wacom tablet: 


Thanks for reading :) 
Morgan 



No comments:

Post a Comment