Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Arrowhead Earring Tutorial

Welcome to my tutorial on Arrowhead Earrings! Whether you were brought here by Instagram, Pinterest, or anywhere inbetween, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy!! 

Let's get started, here are some basic supplies you are going to need:

- Two Arrowheads 

- A Pair of earring posts 

- Hot Glue Gun 

These are some arrowheads I found at Paxton Gate, a shop on Mississippi street in Portland. (Same place that Ethan and I saw Fred Armison from Portlandia, so there's another reason to check out Paxton Gate)

First step is to place a dab of hot glue on the arrowhead 
Then you'll want to quickly place the earring post on the back of it. 
And there you have it! Arrowhead Earrings!!







I also made some lighter colored ones for a friend :) 

If you want to try making earrings out of other things; be it that you're not a big fan of arrowheads or you can't find some small enough (or dull enough lol!) , here are some other ideas:

Small clear crystals! 



Mini sand dollars!!







If you come up with other ideas feel free to comment below!! 

Keep crafting!!

- Morgan











No comments:

Post a Comment