Thursday, September 24, 2015

Petite Provence

The other day, my very good friend/church mom, Rachel and I went to a cheeky little French style bakery for breakfast, called Petite Provence. It's located off of Alberta street in Portland Oregon. 


When we were ordering, Rachel says, "I would like the pear croissant and the chocolate croissant" and the waiter replies, "You want the pear croissant AND the chocolate croissant?" To which Rachel gives him the "did I stutter?" face and he says, "No, honestly I didn't hear you," smiles, and we all started to laugh. 
He was a very pleasant waiter. 
I got a raspberry/cheese croissant with a scrambled egg on the side. 
I also ordered the ever-so-delicious-never-gets-old Arnold Palmer. It was beautiful. 

This was my gorgeous, little croissant, it made my mouth water. 
I would recommend this wonderful place to anyone and everyone who has a strong adoration for pastries. 

All my love 
- Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment